A Software Engineer, Debian enthusiast, free and open source software developer (or at least I try)
GNU/Linux Distributions Used
- RedHat (6.0, 6.2, 7.3)
- Slackware (unknown version)
- Suse (unknown version)
- Debian Woody, Sarge, Etch, Lenny, Squeeze, Sid.
- Ubuntu (4.10, 5.04, 5.10, 6.04, 8.04, 8.10, etc.)
- CentOS (5.x)
These are all the languages that at some point I've used, some of them I don't even remember them :).
- C, the father of all the languages :)
- Python, excelent high level scripting language
- Pascal, a nice language to learn
- Perl a really good scripting language for file processing
- Pl/pgSQL the procedural programming language of PostgreSQL
- Java, I've done just the basics with this one, only the neccessary to maintain a webapp
I've worked heavily with Amazon Web Services technologies, specially with the following services:
- RDS (mysql)
- CloudWatch to gather stats about my compute cluster instances and post processing it to analyze CPU usage.
- CloudFormation to deploy a complete stack using EC2, Route53, RDS and other services.
- PHP a simple language for basic websites
- ActionScript and Adobe Flex
- Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- PyGTK and its friends (cairo, pango, glib, ...)
Several years administrating GNU/Linux based servers (physical and virtual machines) for fun and profit.
- Mail (postfix, dovecot)
- Web (apache)
- Firewall (homebrew iptables rules, shorewall)